The name of domain cafesgener.com is registered in favour of Cafès Gener, with Company Tax Code B-61603718 and registered office at Carrer Santa Eulàlia, 7 · 08261 · Cardona · Barcelona and email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Cafès Gener shall not be liable for mistakes accessing the website or its contents and shall act with the utmost diligence so these errors do not occur. Cafès Gener reserves the right to suspend temporarily and without previous notice, the accessibility to their website, for the eventual need to maintain, resolve, update or improve the website.
6. All the website contents (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphs, text, audio or video files and software) are property of Cafès Gener and are protected by the national or international rules of intellectual and industrial property.
The Cafès Gener’s brands, signs or logos that appear in the website are held by Cafés Gener. These criteria also refer to the name of domain cafesgener.com
All the texts, drawings, graphs, videos or audio media, held by Cafés Gener can not be the object of later modification, copy, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the user or thirds without the express authorization of Cafés Gener, unless otherwise indicated. The media shall be able to broadcast the texts and logo always mentioning the provenance and authorship of the elements.
The non-authorized use of the information contained in this website and the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights shall result in the liability legally established.
7. The inclusion of any hyperlink from any website alien to the Cafés Gener website, shall be subject to the following conditions:
• The total or partial reproduction of any services included in Cafés Gener website is prohibited. Deep-links with cafesgener.com website or services shall not be established. No web searcher or border environment shall be created. No false, inexact or incorrect statement shall be included about the cafesgener.com website and their services in particular, except of those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself in the website cafesgener.com, it shall not contain any brand, commercial make, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs that belong to Cafès Gener.
• Under no circumstance shall Cafès Gener be liable for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the hyperlink is created or for the information or statements included there.
• Any hyperlink to cafesgener.com website shall be created in the homepage.
8. Privacy or data protection policy
This data protection policy regulates the access and use of service of cafesgener.com website and the rest of websites available to the internet users interested in their services and contents.
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the protection of personal data (LOPD), Cafès Gener, website holder, informs the user of the existence of an automated file containing personal data created by Cafès Gener and under their responsibility.
The user data registered through the forms enabled for such purpose in the website are compiled by Cafès Gener, with the aim to facilitate the services provided through this website.
The user guarantees that the data supplied to Cafés Gener are true and is the sole responsible to communicate any modification.
By sending personal data using cafesgener.com electronic forms or, if this is the case, emails, the sender expressly consents to the automated processing of the data included in the services or products related to the aim of cafesgener.com website, and to the sending of electronic communications with information related to Cafés Gener and their initiatives.
Cafès Gener may make available to the users who have previously authorised the sending of a newsletter which includes news, novelties and the most relevant information of the website. Furthermore, the user can also cancel or modify the subscription data in this newsletter through the interactive form included in the website, sending an email to email@example.com or writing to Carrer Santa Eulàlia, 7 · 08261 · Cardona · Barcelona. On the other hand, Cafès Gener informs that they will send commercial communications by electronic means with information about other products, services and events that may be of interest to the website users. The user shall be able to cancel this consent at any time.
Cafès Gener maintains the levels of security for personal data protection in accordance to the Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11th June, relating to the security measures of the automated files that include personal data, and has set all the technical means within their scope to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorised access and theft of personal data that the user gives through the website, with no prejudice of informing the user that security measures in internet are not infallible. Cafès Gener commits to meet the right to secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data included in the automated file according to the applicable laws and to treat them securely for international communication and transfer of data, if applicable, that can occur.
Cafès Gener does not use “spamming” techniques and shall only use the data that the user transmits through the electronic forms enabled in this website or emails. The treatment of personal data and sending of commercial communications by electronic means are according to the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December of personal data protection (Spanish Official Gazzette- BOE, of 14th December 1999) and the Law 34/2002 of 1st July, of services of the society of information and electronic commerce (Spanish Official Gazette-BOE of 12th July 2002).
The user has the right to access this information, modify it if it is incorrect, and cancel cafesgener.com services.